Nowadays, it is popular for people to record wonderful moments of his daily life, important time. And it is also very popular for peopel to share the videos to website, such as YouTube. You can also meet some videos you really love in YouTube. But how to save them to your computer so that you can view again? Here we will give the way to download the YouTube videos in two steps. However you can download FLV from 1000+ video sharing sites and convert FLV to MP4 in Mac and Windows at ease. Free download the YouTube Downloader to have a try.
- Part 1: How to download YouTube videos by Video Converter
- Part 2: How to download YouTube videos by AllMyTube
1) Go to YouTube official site, find a YouTube video you want to download.
2) Click the “Download” button to pop up a dialog window, where you need to click the “Add URL” button and enter the YouTube video URL to add it to the download list.
3) After downloading, just hit “Downloaded” to find the downloaded YouTube videos.
To download flash video files online, you can use AllMyTube for Mac as your assistant. This Mac app is designed to download online videos and convert them to video of any popular format for playback on iPhone, iPad, HTC or other portable devices for enjoyment on the move, and also can convert FLV files stored on the Mac as quickly and easily as possible.
1. Download and convert FLV to MP4 in Mac
Launch Safari > find the video on YouTube.com or other sites > play the video > click the “Download” icon appearing on the top right corner of the video; After the video downloaded, choose it in the library of the AllMyTube Mac app; if you want to convert local FLV files, you can import the file into the library here; Click “Convert” under the right bottom of the FLV downloader > Choose the output format of MP4 > press “OK”.
Now you have finished the FLV to MP4 Mac conversion. While choosing your output format, you can select some optimized preset your iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMovie, HTC, BlackBerry or other devices and apps when you happen to use the converted files on them.
2. Download and FLV in Windows
You can use YouTube Downloader to download. This program can download videos on popular video-sharing sites including YouTube and convert downloaded FLV files or local files in FLV to MP4 or other formats videos with ease. The steps of FLV to MP4 conversion here is as same as the Mac above, you can follow those steps.